As a highly experienced clinician who has spent considerable time as an NHS clinician and manager, I have provided clinical supervision and mentoring to numerous team members over the years, and have frequently supported staff from other Trusts, if there has not been a suitably experienced clinician within their organisation. For this reason, in addition to my current role as a clinician in private practice, I can provide ongoing support and education to women's health and pelvic physiotherapists working in both settings. This can take the form of assistance with service planning, clinical problem solving sessions, and teaching and training. This can be done via Zoom or FaceTime, or in person. I am also available for lecturing and CPD sessions (both for fellow physiotherapists, and also for other professional groups).
Recent talks and CPD sessions have included:
- 3 hour training session for 30 musculoskeletal physiotherapists from Herts and Essex regarding pelvic health and diastasis of rectus abdominus muscles (DRAM)
- 2 hour training session for Adore Your Pelvic Floor coaches regarding hypermobility and pelvic health
- 1.5 hour talk to trainee yoga teachers regarding the pelvic floor muscles (anatomy, function, relationship with the diaphragm)
- 6 hour CPD day to psychosexual and relationship therapists re: the role of the physiotherapist in treating pelvic pain, vulval pain and sexual dysfunction
- 1.5 hour talk for physiotherapists regarding vulvodynia and pudendal neuralgia
- 1 hour talk to gynaecology nurses regarding the role of the pelvic / women's health physiotherapist
- I can also provide workshops to interested groups on relevant topics - for example I recently teamed up with a nutritionist/dietitian friend to provide a very popular and well received workshop for women regarding the menopause and the pelvic floor
- Please contact me directly via email: email@example.com, or through the contact me form on this website for further information regarding fees and availability. Fees will vary depending on the duration and location of any services being provided.