top of page
- 1.5 hour talk to trainee yoga teachers regarding the pelvic floor muscles (anatomy, function, relationship with the diaphragm)
- 6 hour CPD day to psychosexual and relationship therapists re: the role of the physiotherapist in treating pelvic pain, vulval pain and sexual dysfunction
- 1.5 hour talk for physiotherapists regarding vulvodynia and pudendal neuralgia
- 1 hour talk to gynaecology nurses regarding the role of the pelvic / women's health physiotherapist
- I can also provide workshops to interested groups on relevant topics - for example I recently teamed up with a nutritionist/dietitian friend to provide a very popular and well received workshop for women regarding the menopause and the pelvic floor
- Please contact me directly via email: email@example.com, or through the contact me form on this website for further information regarding fees and availability. Fees will vary depending on the duration and location of any services being provided.
bottom of page